Noah Goldstein (Acupuncturist in Boulder, Co) visits the show today to share the story behind his innovative clinic: The Acupuncture Bus.
Chris Powell, specializing in cancer for the past 20 years, simplifies how to analyze any breast cancer patient. Starting with an understaning of where breast cancer shows up, types of tissues effected, staging, and western treatment therapies (lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, and radiation). This understanding leads to an in-depth view of how to differentiate and diagnosis breast cancer in Chinese medicine.
- #13 Toone In: Classical Herbal Preparations
- #12 Veterinary Acupuncture: Art of the Intake
- #11 The Dematerialized Podcast
- #10 Musings of a Barefoot Doctor Abroad
- #9 Introduction to Kidney Disease and TCM
- #8 Unique Functions of Common Points
- #7 Herbal Pharmacy in a Hospital Setting WTF!!??
- #6 Dry Needling to a P.T. Near You?